It drives me crazy, love and relationships are just completely out of the question. People need physical attraction to love someone. That’s just how it is. I hate seeing attractive girls about, it makes me angry and sad at the same time to know I could never get one. I’ve even started feeling like that when I see a good looking guy. I think “how must I look compared to him”. No girl would stick with me if they had other options. If any girl went out with me it’d be out of pure desperation not to be alone. That’s not love.
There is nothing to “accept” other than that you currently have low self esteem. Good news is that can be changed You are not unattractive you sound lonely. Sometimes when we are hard on ourselves we end up pushing people away that might be or have been interested. Are you involved in activities within your community? Have you tried asking a girl out before? The worst someone could tell you is “No” and if they do it’s not the end of the world maybe they don’t know you well enough. Everyone has someone out there that is meant for them, and in reality there is more than one special someone. I know it’s scary and I know it’s hard but you need to pull yourself out of this funk and find things that interest you. The more you are involved the more likely you will be able to meet new people and potentially that special someone Keep your head up!
* If you have a question or would like to submit a topic please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let go of low self esteem (toddlohenry.com)
- Falling For an “Unattractive” Man (honestgoodadvice.wordpress.com)
- Low Self-Esteem and Bullying: How are they related? (education.com)
- Boosting Body Image and Self-Esteem (everydayhealth.com)