I have been divorced for a many years now. Certain behaviors caused me to believe she was cheating on me when we were together. I would kiss her and think she smelled like another man. I beleive we just have the instinct to know, even though I did my best to convince myself I was just paranoid. Then she started running around to bars at night, etc.., yet claims to be innocent. Yet, when a man she is with exhibits such behavior che cries foul!! Now in my last long term relationship I noticed the same concerns, and she absolutely was cheating on me. But my ex has never confessed, and I never saw direct evidence that she was. She has been in two relationships that I know of since we broke up, and both guys she claims have been cheating on her. I wonder if they saw the same signs in her that I saw, and believed her to be cheating on them, when in fact she just exhibits all of the signs of a cheater but doesn’t cheat. Is that possible or just highly unlikely?
At the end of the day you will never know if she cheats or not. She might enjoy the attention of other men but might not have ever cheated, she might have. If you are no longer with her then it’s time to let it go. The past is in the past for a reason, if she chooses to cheat then she is just creating her own karma. It’s time to let this go and move forward with your life.
*If you have a question or would like to submit a topic please email me at email@example.com
- 8 Signs He’s Cheating (collegecandy.com)
- Once a cheater always a cheater. (traveltheworldwithfood.wordpress.com)
- The anti-cheating ring imprints ‘I’m Married’ on your spouse’s finger (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Reasons why women cheat (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Love Letters: Do cheats ever end well? (boston.com)
- Top 10 Ways to Tell if Your Wife is Cheating on You (blogs.lawyers.com)
- More About Infidelity (doireallythinktoomuch.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways We All Cheat on Our Spouses (projecthappilyeverafter.com)