The quickest and surest way to get fired as an FBI agent is to lie. Proven lack of candor is automatic dismissal—truth is a precious commodity in an organization whose primary purpose is peeling back layers of deceit to expose cold, hard facts.
Many of us have a love/hate relationship with truth. We tell ourselves we want to know the truth, but we’re very selective about the kind of truth we seek. About others, yes—and usually about world events and situations that impact us directly, but we are less receptive to revelations about ourselves.
In fact, self-knowledge is a two-edged sword because we might find out something about ourselves that we would rather not know. We’ve carefully packaged ourselves to look and act in a manner that ensures success in the world. Our ego has dressed us up for so long that many of us don’t even know how to begin to peel back the layers of illusion to expose cold, hard facts about ourselves.
Read more here…
- The Truth (brtom.wordpress.com)
- We Will Continue to Raise the Frequencies – Archangel Michael via Ron Head (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Love yourself, Stop Beating yourself up… (mothermaryswords.wordpress.com)
- Recognize that you are only Awareness #1 (hanumandass.wordpress.com)
- Truth is not relative! (julienmatei.com)